Thursday, September 19, 2019

Free Foundation Paper Pieced Patterns

Thanks for stopping by my website! This page contains patterns that I have designed and are available for you to download for free. I will continue to add patterns every so often, so make sure you check back regularly!

Many of these patterns were available first to my email subscribers - make sure you sign up to get a FREE Foundation Paper Pieced Pattern every month!



If you are a beginner to Foundation Paper Piecing, you might also like to download

Snowball Flower Pattern 



This was a free paper pieced pattern in my June 2019 email newsletter. It was designed for a quilted cushion I made for a quilt swap. You can see it here.


Jack-O-Lantern Pattern 


The Foundation Paper Pieced Jack-O-Lantern pattern was developed in 2018 and was offered for sale in my Etsy Store for a short time, but was also offered to my email subscribers for free in September 2018 as a Halloween bonus pattern. It has recently been updated and comes in two sizes, 9" and 12".


Thank you so much for visiting my webpage and I hope you enjoy using these free patterns! Keep checking back as now and then I will add more.

Happy Piecing!
RJ


No comments:

Post a Comment