Saturday, May 4, 2019

WIN a Mini Charm Pack!


WIN! An 'Ahoy' MINI Charm Pack by Gingiber for Moda Fabrics



This month I'm giving away this fantastic Mini Charm Pack to one lucky person. It includes 42 squares of fabric measuring 2 1/2" each. This is a really cool collection of fabric that features whales, turtles, crabs, and some cool ocean-themed blenders. Some of the fabrics are duplicates, but they are all so cute!

You can check out the full collection of these fabrics at fatquartershop.com

To Win:

  1.  Subscribe to my newsletter here
  2.  Comment below and tell me what you will make with it if you win!


Entries close on June 21st 2019. One winner from eligible entrants who have completed both tasks will be drawn at random and contacted by email within 3 days. If there is no reply within 3 days, another random winner will be drawn.


6 comments:

  1. If I win.Id make something for me ! I don't seem make myself anything .
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to make a mini from this! I'm a mini-girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to make a mini dresden. Need 18 little squares (and a few extra for mis-sewing!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fabric!!! I would make a baby doll quilt for my granddaughter!! She loves "baby shark" and I am sure she would love all these other creatures!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I would sew them all together and then make a small travel pouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lived in Maryland for many years and love East Coast crabs 🦀 so would welcome an opportunity to include sea creatures into a pillow that would remind me of my East Coast adventures!

    ReplyDelete