Wednesday, December 19, 2018

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT. Craftsy store no longer in operation.

I just received an email from Craftsy stating that they will be closing my pattern store, (along with the stores of many other indie designers ) as of December 28th 2018.

"Over the years, we’ve received many suggestions for improvement from designers and members alike, and we are taking the first steps in re-shaping our marketplace now. While we do so, we will be significantly reducing the number of stores and patterns available on our site at the end of this year."

To all customers that have previously purchased through Craftsy - Thank you, and don't worry, I checked with craftsy and you will still have access to your purchased patterns in the future. This is what they have said:

"Any patterns purchased will still be available in members' Pattern Libraries, regardless of the status of your store. If your pattern(s) were removed from the site, the PDF will remain available to those who have purchased them, just as any patterns you have purchased as a customer will be available to you in your Pattern Library forever."

I know that customers like to have some choice in where they purchase patterns from, so with that in mind I have added a link to the new Payhip store on the main page. Just bear in mind that the full inventory is not available there yet... but I'm working on it!

Thanks for your continued support!

RJ

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for letting me know. I will be sending this pattern out to interested people in January. Please sign up here: https://mailchi.mp/863881973401/kohatupatternstesters and I will let you know when it's ready. :) RJ

    ReplyDelete