Monday, March 16, 2020

Spring Fling Sew Along Week Two

I chose to stick to the Pattern for Week Two and make the Daffodil block. I used some Alison Glass fabric from my stash in an effort to use what I have!

This week's Question: What's your favourite Spring-time meal?

I'm really looking forward to seeing your blocks.
remember to tag #springflingsewalong when you upload to Instagram to be in to win this week's prize! 

This Weeks Prize Sponsor

This week the prize sponsor is Online Quilt Magazine and the prize is a one-year Premium Subscription to the Magazine!
Premium Subscribers get access to the whole back-catalog of Online Quilt Magazine Issues, hundreds of patterns and articles.
To win you will need to:
  • Post a photo of ANY flower block from the Spring Fling Quilt Pattern to Instagram before March 14th,
  • Follow
    @onlinequiltmagazine

    on Instagram and;
  • Use the tag #springflingsewalong in your post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment