Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Big Vehicle Construction Quilt

Welcome to Kohatu Patterns!

As many of my email subscribers will already know, for the past year I have been working on a quilt for my son, which is inspired by the roadworks going on nearby.
Well, the good news is that it's finally finished!



This Quilt has utilized a number of Patterns including the Construction Vehicle Pack, Steam/Road Roller, Front End Loader, and Grader Patterns. The Border fabric I used was Richard Neuman's 'Diggers and Dozers' by Clothworks. I have been unable to find this fabric again since however, www.spoonflower.com has some pretty awesome fabrics from independent designers which would work just as well.


If you would like to subscribe to my monthly email click here: https://mailchi.mp/0b38a5e3445e/kohatupatterns

5 comments: